Most of us like to put off doing cleaning chores. Not only are they time consuming but they also require a lot of energy as well, depending on the type of cleaning job.
Some surfaces are easy to clean, but there are always some pesky smudges and stains that refuse to budge. Luckily, the AR Blue Clean AR383 Electric Pressure Washer exists.
Having an Electric Pressure Washer around the house is a blessing.
Not only will you cut down on time spent on cleaning, but an electric washer will also save your hands from being calloused from the intense scrubbing and cleaning.
First impressions of the AR Blue Clean AR383 are that it’s compact like a vacuum cleaner. Its plastic exterior, metal components and range of accessories such as a jet nozzle, lance, foam dispenser and hose all contribute to its striking appearance.
Additionally, it has a trolley design with wheel support for easy maneuvering and a reel system for the hose.
The AR383 takes safety seriously. An auto shut-off valve called the Total Stop System is located at the pump head, which also increases motor life.
The product also comes with a soap bottle and an attachable foamer. Using an 11 Amp motor and a 3 axial position pump, it delivers 1900 PSI and 1.5 GPM.
Durability and usability-wise, this electric pressure washer is one of the easiest to use. You will have complete control of the machine from the moment you unpack it.
- OUTDOOR CLEANING POWER: Make quick cleaning jobs of decks, patios, siding, driveways, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs and more.
- ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED: Professional-style pressure washer gun, 2 different pressure washer wands, 20 foot high pressure hose, 14 oz. detergent bottle and 2 high pressure quick change wands with pressure washer turbo and variable nozzles. Hose diameter: 0.25 inch
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Conserves water by using 80% less water with 40% more power than a standard garden hose. Quieter than gas engine models.
- Dimensions – 11.2 x 12.2 x 28.5 inches
- 13 Amp Universal motor
- Tri-axial pump giving 1900 PSI/ 1.5 GPM
- 2 high-pressure lances: Turbo and Adjustable Spray
- 20-foot-high pressure hose
- 35-foot power cord with auto-reset GFCI module
- Gun wand assembly incorporates a detergent tank, injector kit, water filter, high-pressure hose, and an adjustable spray head
- Total stop system for shutting off the power washer automatically
- Two Wheel Trolley Stand for easier portability
- 1-year warranty
- Made from high quality materials – plastic, aluminum and copper
- Foam dispenser
- Universal Motor with 60 Hz, 120 V and 11 Amps
- Lightweight-27 pounds
- On-board accessory storage
- Hose reel keeps hose wrapped up
- Extremely durable
- Hose made of plastic – kind of stiff
- Hose length might be an issue for some
- Instability on uneven terrains
- The hose adapter tends to sprout a leak sometimes
There is not a single task around the house which the AR383 can’t perform with its 1900 PSI and 1.5 GPM pump.
Tasks which require a great amount of pressure such as the cleaning roof sidings or the front yard are no problem for this machine.
For its ridiculously low price, the AR Blue AR383 is known for its durability and reliability. It is something definitely worth having around the house.
This pressure washer is best suited for folks who want it for mainly house chores.
Considering that the AR383 is a budget-friendly electric pressure washer, the products closest to it in terms of performance and price are the AR Blue Clean AR390SS Cold Water Electric Pressure Washer and the Ivation Electric Pressure Washer 2200.
Of course, some variation of features will be there but all of the models will, at the end, get the same job done.
It is the technique and way of cleaning which will differ.
The AR Blue AR383 generates an astounding 1900 PSI which is 30 times the pressure of a standard garden hose, all the while decreasing water consumption by over 80%. The 11 Amp motor performs impressively but with minimal noise generation.
In fact, the entire system is pretty quiet even when the high pressure spray nozzle is in use. You can probably get away with using this cleaning system at night without disturbing anyone.
The good thing about the AR383 are the options you get. For standard tasks, use the variable spray lance.
You can change the wide fan of the spray pattern to a concentrated center point one by simply rotating the nozzle according to your needs.
For heavy-duty tasks, attach the Turbo lance. This increases the cleaning strength up to 50% by creating a rotating, pulsating high pressure spray.
Adding detergent is made easier with the detergent bottle that comes separately with the kit and can be attached directly to the gun.
This washer system is much lighter and quieter than a gas pressure washer and its safety is certified by CSA International.
One exceptional reason why the AR Blue Clean AR383 is better than other electric pressure washers in this range is because of its durability.
Unlike some of the other models on the market, this one is actually constructed from high quality materials.
The AR Blue Clean AR390SS Cold Water Electric Pressure Washer is an upgraded version of the AR383 but costs more, and the Ivation Electric Pressure Washer 2200 is a significantly more expensive system with major modifications and more features.
The AR383 will definitely save you time spent on cleaning and makes the work less tedious; in fact, it is quite satisfying seeing the water pressure wash down the layers of dirt and grime.
On the whole, the reason why the AR Blue Clean AR383 is a suitable option is because you are basically getting a capable electric power washer which has all the essentials included and is perfect for medium-sized homes and various cleaning projects.
Superior results are guaranteed each time and there is no technical jargon involved.
The AR Blue Clean AR383 is our top recommendation for all your daily cleaning tasks, with the AR Blue Clean AR390SS Cold Water Electric Pressure Washer being the runner-up.
Both models are from the same brand and differ more or less only in price. The Ivation 2200 is suitable if you are looking for a more powerful machine for more than just day-to-day cleaning tasks.
Last update on 2019-12-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API