- Best 3000 PSI pressure washer reviews
- 1. Powerhouse International – Electric High Power Pressure washer
- 2. PressurePro PPS3030HCI-UPS Pro Power 3000 PSI Gas Engine Pressure Washer
- 3. CRAFTSMAN 3000 PSI Cold Water Gas Pressure Washer
- 4. Simpson Cleaning MSH3125 MegaShot Gas Pressure Washer
- 5. Generac SpeedWash 7122 Pressure Washer System
- 6. WEN PW31 Gas Pressure Washer
- 7. Simpson Cleaning MS60763S MagaShot Pressure Washer
- How Do Pressure Washers Work?
- What Are Power Washers Used For?
- How Is Power Washing Different Than Traditional Cleaning?
- What Are Prerequisites For Using Power Washers?
- 3000 PSI Pressure Washer FAQs
- How can I use my 3000 PSI pressure washer?
- Can a 3000 PSI pressure washer damage my car?
- My water flow rate cannot keep up with 3000 PSI pressure washer rate. What should I do?
- How can I protect my 3000 PSI pressure washer hose?
- What is the difference between regular pressure washing and soft wash?
- Does the length of the hose affect the pressures?
- 3000 PSI Pressure Washer Comparison Chart
Sometimes you just need raw grunt, and this is where the best 3000 psi pressure washer comes in. Pressure washers that kick out 3000 PSI and above… Well, you won’t need to turn it on.
Just point your spray lance at the dirt, and it’ll get its own coat and leave.
So I’ve put together this list of the best 3000 psi pressure washer reviews to help aid you in your buying decision, each of these reviews is entirely unbiased, I want you to love the pressure washer you purchase, so these are all warts n’all.
In hurry? For me it’s down to technology choice, if you want a gas pressure washer then it’s the Simpson Cleaning MSH3125 MegaShot Gas Pressure Washer, it you are a fan of electric then it’s the Powerhouse International – Electric High Power.
I’ve also included a buyers guide to make sure you pick the right one for your purposes, right lets get into the 3000 psi pressure washer reviews!
||View On Amazon|
||View On Amazon|
||View On Amazon|
||View On Amazon|
||View On Amazon|
||View On Amazon|
||View On Amazon|
Best 3000 PSI pressure washer reviews
- Powerful – Our Electric Pressure Washer 3000 psi and 2.2 gpm, better than a gas pressure washer because of its quiet motor, which stops when you release the spray gun trigger
- Accessories - Turbo and angle nozzles, patio - surface cleaner, soap foam sprayer, brush and other parts are all included
- Flexible hose – the hose has 30% more flexibility then our previous model
This pressure washer by Powerhouse certainly lives up to its name, it’s a powerhouse of performance with looks to match.
You know, it’s not often you come across an electric pressure washer which can produce 3000 psi, this is usually handled solely by gas pressure washers, I was pleasantly surprised by this!
I love its red-platinum design, and the whole body is mounted onto a 4-wheel system, which really helps when maneuvering around the yard.
This isn’t the lightest pressure washer, coming in at 32 pounds, but moving it around and storing, shouldn’t be a problem.
The motor powering this pressure washer produces 3000 PSI at 2.2 GPM, this gives us a solid 6600 of cleaning power, there isn’t much which will withstand that amount of force.
This is also a surprisingly quiet unit when it’s in use, which is nice and good for noise pollution.
The Powerhouse comes with 5 quick connect nozzles (0° (not pictured above), 15°, 25°, 40°, and soap/detergent nozzle), a universal spray gun which you can extend, a foam cannon/sprayer, and a pair of specialized brushes (rotating brush for your patio and a soft-bristle brush), pair that with a top-quality snow foam soap and you are going to be able to clean anything!
This is a pressure washer which is packed with accessories, typically you’d had to purchase most of these separately, so you are getting lots of value for money here.
- Easy to transport thanks to the 4 caster wheels
- Rotating patio brush is convenient for cleaning your drive and patio
- The spray wand can be extended for reaching those hard to reach places, high windows for example
- The soap container is rather small, so you will have to refill it a couple of times
- The wheels aren’t large, so they can take some getting used to
The PressurePro PP3030HCI-UPS is another pressure washer that is kicking out 3000 PSI.
This gas pressure washer has its GC190 Honda motor and HC pump housed on an aluminum frame, why is this a good thing?
Well, it won’t chip or rust with wear and tear; this is a frame that will last through a lot of abuse.
The frame is attached to two large pneumatic wheels making this super easy to move around the yard, thanks to its aluminum frame. This pressure washer only weighs 67 lbs, that’s nice and light.
The HC pump produces 3000 PSI and 3 GPM, and this gives you an overall cleaning power of 9000, that’s a mighty impressive number!
The frame comes with a lifetime warranty, but the motor/pump only gets a year, that’s not a bad thing, actually rather standard in the industry.
This is a pressure washer that can handle daily commercial use. This thing is durable.
You get a 25-foot long high-pressure hose, and four quick connector spray nozzles, as well as a soap dispensing nozzle, included.
- Amazing aluminum frame with a lifetime warranty
- Large pneumatic tires and large handle for ease of mobility
- An HX pump would be better
Craftsman is a well known brand and they’ve put together this fantastic 3000 PSI pressure washer. It’s powered by a Briggs and Stratton engine, an engine which is renowned for it’s longevity and ability to produce stable pressures.
This engine is 40% quieter than your everyday residential pressure washer and comes with the ReadyStart feature, this means you can start this pressure washer with ease, there’s no need to prime or deal with a choke.
It comes with a 30 foot long high pressure flexible hose, which makes using and storing this hose super simple, you also get 4 quick connect nozzles (0°, 15°, 40° and soap) .
There’s an onboard half-gallon detergent tank which you can use with the spray nozzle included.
There’s a 3 year warranty, though the engine and pump only get a 2 year warranty, still, though, that’s a decent amount of time.
This pressure washer produces 3100 PSI at 2.1 GPM, giving you an overall cleaning power of 6300.
The engine and pump are housed on a steel frame, which sits on two large wheels. The large handle and large wheels make moving this around incredibly easy.
- A nice long and flexible high pressure hose, 30 feet is a decent length.
- Powered by a 190cc Briggs and stratton engine with ReadyStart technology
- Only 4 spray nozzles.
- The detergent tank is only half a gallon, so you’ll need to refill more than once during a decent cleaning session
- HONDA GC190 premium residential engine
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- Note : Keep Maximum Fuel level 1/2 Inch(12.7 mm) below bottom of filler neck to avoid fuel spillage
The Simpson MSH3125-S is a gas-powered model famed for its sheer power and its ability to leave almost any surface you can think of spotless.
Commercial grade and highly durable, it may not be the prettiest looking pressure washer, but it was what a pressure washer was always meant to be.
Powered by a Honda GC190 engine, this pressure washer can produce 3200 Pounds per square inch (PSI) at 2.5 gallons per minute (GPM). This gives this pressure washer a total cleaning power of 8000, that’s a mighty number.
The engine and pump sit on a welded steel frame, which is mounted to two 10 inch premium pneumatic wheels.
You get 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and soap, so you won’t be left wanting, the frame has individual slots to store the nozzle tips, so switching out is a breeze and the nozzle tips never get lost.
You get a 25-foot morflex high-pressure hose. This is a flexible hose that is made from polyurethane as an outer layer, with a polyester-brained inner construction.
Giving you a flexible and durable high-pressure hose.
You get a two year Honda 2 year GC consumer warranty, a one year warranty on the pump, a five-year warranty on the frame, and a 90-day warranty on accessories.
- I love the flexible hose. It makes using and storing this pressure was super easy.
- Handles removes for easy storage.
- The Honda GC190 engine puts out huge amounts of power
- Doesn’t have a built-in detergent tank. Instead, you have a siphon hose. This is fine, but not ideal when moving around.
- Clean smarter. Clean up to 50% faster.
- Power Dial ergonomic spray gun allows you to easily adjust the pressure needed between four different tasks - car, wood, concrete and soap - at your fingertips
- Attachments included: Turbo nozzle removes dirt and grime 30% faster, soap blaster sprays soap 3x farther and power broom for faster cleaning.
This pressure washer by Generac, the Generac SpeedWash 7122, has a 3.2 qt fuel tank.
A 16oz oil tank that uses 10W-30/SAE 30 oil and is a 50 state CARB approved gas pressure washer.
This pressure washer produces 3200 PSI of pressure at 2.7 GPM that gives it a cleaning power of 8640!
To produce that power the 7122 uses a Generac OHV 196CC engine, with a manual choke/primer, paired to that is a high-quality axial cam pump, it’s these two combined which allow this pressure washer to deliver such power.
You get a 20-inch lance Power Dial ergonomic spray gun. The knob controller on the gun allows you to easily switch between four different cleaning tasks: car, wood, concrete, soap.
You also get a 30-foot long high-pressure flex hose, which is non-marring and kink resistant. The Speedwash 7122 also comes with four quick-change nozzle tips for 0 Degree, 25 Degree, 40 Degree, and soap.
What probably stands out the most to me is that with the Generac SpeedWash 7122, you get a whole bunch of the kit here is the included attachments:
- A turbo nozzle tip – designed to remove dirt and grime roughly 30% more rapidly than any standard nozzle;
- A power broom – with a 12-inch coverage surface and high-pressure nozzles that clean 4x faster than any standard nozzle;
- A soap blaster – Which sprays the soap 3x farther than other soap nozzles.
There’s a lot of value for money here.
There’s a steel frame, which is attached to 10-inch never-flat wheels. The pressure washer weighs 62 pounds, so very simple to move around.
- The high-pressure flex hose made from polyurethane is soft and pliable, storing and using this is fantastic
- Loads of included extras
- Huge cleaning power
- You need to know how to maintain a gas pressure washer
- The warranty isn’t transferable
- Powerful 208 cc 4-stroke OHV engine pumps 2.5 gallons per minute; For general use (above 40° F), 30W, 4-stroke engine oil is recommended
- Includes five quick connect nozzles: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and soap
- Axial cam pump provides a reliable spray while maximizing the lifespan of the unit. Gun to Lance Connection: M22 Threaded
Here we have the Wen PW31 with 3100 PSI and a 2.5 GPM water flow rate, which translates to 7750 of cleaning power, a very decent number.
The WEN PW31 is an incredibly powerful residential pressure washer. The engine that powers this pressure washer is a 208 CC OHV 4-stroke engine with a single-cylinder design and forced air cooling.
You get five quick-connect nozzles: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and a separate tip for soap. The body, towards the handle, has a holder for each of the tips so you’ll never lose them.
You also get A 30-foot reinforced hose, at 5/16 inches in diameter, that keeps its firm shape and supports extended range and a 42-inch quick-connect spray lance, with M22 threaded connections (trigger to lance and trigger to the hose);
This pressure washer also features a built-in, onboard soap tank which can hold 32oz of soap or pressure washer detergent
- Very powerful and easy to use
- Very quiet for a gas pressure washer
- 32oz onboard soap tank
- Smart and well-balanced design that gives stability
- Decent warranty
- No electric start, just the classic pull cord
- PSI is fixed, you cannot adjust it other than changing the nozzle tip
- Not carb compliant
- KOHLER RH265 premium residential engine
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- 1/4 in. x 25 ft. MorFlex hose is non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant and equipped M22 connection
Here we have another pressure washer by Simpson. This is the SIMPSON Cleaning MS60763S, which features a 3000 PSI at 2.4 GPM water flow rate.
This gives this pressure washer a total cleaning power of 7740, slightly less than it’s bigger sibling that MSH3125, which I mentioned above. But still a very respectable number!
This cleaning power is produced by a 196cc KOHLER RH265 premium residential engine, and an OEM technologies Axial Cam Pump, these are mounted onto a welded steel frame, which is supported by 12-inch never-flat wheels.
You get 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and soap and a 25 foot long MorFlex non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant hose, which uses an M22 connection.
The quick connect nozzles are stored onboard the pressure washer near the handle for quick access and storage; the high pressure hose is also stored on a simple hook on the unit when not in use.
- Immense power, look if you are using this in your yard, you aren’t going to be left wanting
- Fantastic warranty policy, you get two years for the engine, one year for frame and pump components, and 90 days for spray accessory items.
- Siphon tube for detergent, I prefer a tank
- The Kohler engine can be a pain to start
This is an industrial-grade commercial gas pressure washer and is the smaller brother to the 7000 PSI version.
This Easy-Kleen is an incredibly durable pressure washer and is powered by a 7.5 HP TEFC Motor, producing 3000 PSI at 3.5 GPM, that’s a massive water flow rate, that’s a cleaning power of 10500, that’s insane! You won’t even need to turn this on, just point this at the dirt and the dirt will run away!
It’s not light, this is a bulky machine weighing in at 548 pounds! I love its orange finish, it really stands out, why is it so heavy? well, it has a 12 volt oil-fired burner attached as well as a 10-gallon poly fuel tank, it’s these that enable the hot-water aspect of this pressure washer.
The body is made of steel, and it’s supported by a full-body frame. The frame is mounted on 4-wheel pneumatic tires with a heavy-duty handle on the frame to ensure maneuverability.
The pipes and valves are all made of brass and steel.
You get a decent amount of hose length with this pressure washer, it has a 50 foot-long high-pressure hose and a Professional Grade Spray Gun 5 versatile quick connect nozzles: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° & soap
- This is a potent industrial grade hot water commercial pressure washer with a cleaning power of 10500, that’s some incredibly high cleaning power from a 3000 PSI unit
- You get a 50 foot-long high-pressure hose
- Despite the industrial robustness, this unit supports the usage of soaps and cleaning agents.
- This is a rather expensive unit, even for commercial power washers
- The overall weight and size means it’s designed for large spaces and backyards
How Do Pressure Washers Work?
Without getting into the complicated nuances of its parts, power washers direct water with a controlled level of momentum.
It is a general rule that the volume of the water matters less than the pressure it emits.
There is a wide range of power ratings that these machines operate at, but we find that 3,000 PSI is the optimal region of pressure, which only the most powerful electric pressure washers will produce, but you’ll find this more commonly with gas pressure washers.
Some pressure washers can also heat the water, but most work with a direct feed or hot or cold.
What Are Power Washers Used For?
If you have any experience at all in home development/remodeling, you will be familiar with the fact that every job is much bigger than you initially anticipate.
Power washers have a myriad of uses, but the most prominent include: cleaning and curing fencing, washing siding or brick, clearing patios and decks, rinsing cars, trucks, boats and more.
With that in mind here are some specific tasks a high powered pressure washer can tackle.
Aesthetics: 3000 PSI of water force can rid deep grout and wear to make exteriors look much better.
I once flipped a house that had suffered hurricane damage, after a session with my trusty power washer, the house looked almost brand new.
As you can imagine, this is highly coveted in real estate, as it can increase the house value typically by thousands of dollars.
Longevity: The use of these devices can rinse so accurately that things like wood and stone can have their life extended.
This can put some money back into a homeowner’s wallet. It is one of the few pieces of equipment that can improve a property in one usage.
Safety: When using pressure washers most people do not think of safety, but I frequently use them for the removal of mold and potentially harmful toxins that build up on properties due to age and climate.
Painting: The truth of the matter is doing a big job like staining a deck can make the surface absorb the paint better.
How Is Power Washing Different Than Traditional Cleaning?
The short version of this explanation is that power washing can finish bigger issues easily within a fraction of the time.
While anyone can take a broom and sweep a brick surface, a power washer will penetrate each crack and crevice and return the material to its original state.
If a sponge is a gun for cleanup, a power washer is a bazooka. That said, it is a common misconception that because these washers are so effective that they are ‘too much’ for a smaller situation.
Unless the exterior of what is being hit by the stream is brittle, power washers work well on metal and siding, something most people come in contact with daily.
What Are Prerequisites For Using Power Washers?
While you do not have to be an expert, like most items of power there is a learning curve.
The more skilled you are at handling the flow the more professional the results will appear.
The water pressure that comes out of the gun can easily tear the skin or worse if one is not careful.
It’s worth mentioning that the fun of using a power washer comes from using it systematically. This means starting from the top and working your way down the surface you are cleaning.
Windows should never be in the path of a high powered pressure washer, for the water can crack them in an instant.
Sometimes detergents are used along with the unit itself. Common sense goes a long way, but it is better to err on the side of caution and move slowly the first time out of the gate.
Having gotten my hands dirty (or clean depending on how you look at it) with pressure washers for years, I can move at a fast pace, but I never forget about safety.
The more you respect the nozzle itself, the more it will respect you back.
There are hundreds of these units available on the market, but only about a dozen or so that are really the cream of the crop.
From there, a select number are recommended for heavy duty jobs with little wiggle room for error.
3000 PSI Pressure Washer FAQs
How can I use my 3000 PSI pressure washer?
You can use your pressure washer for a wide variety of tasks, such as cleaning a patio, deck, your dog’s kennel, your cars, BBQ’s and many other things, the sky is kind of the limit, though you can have a crack at it if you want.
With 3000 PSI, there isn’t going to be much you can’t clean, even deep ingrained dirt and stains aren’t going to be a match for it.
Can a 3000 PSI pressure washer damage my car?
Short answer? Maybe.
If you keep the spray nozzle tip 6 inches away from the surface, then you should be ok. However, I also advise that you use the right spray nozzle tip, you don’t want to be using the highest pressure one, I find that the 40-degree nozzle is perfect for cleaning a car, as it will spread the water over a wide area.
My water flow rate cannot keep up with 3000 PSI pressure washer rate. What should I do?
Get a plumber to see if they can do something to your faucet to improve the water flow, perhaps a larger diameter pipe.
Also, make sure that the faucet is fully opened. I highly suggest that before purchasing any pressure washer, you test your water flow rate.
You can do this by taking a 5-gallon bucket and a stopwatch. Open your faucet as much as it’ll open and stick the bucket under the water, at the same time, start the stopwatch. After 60 seconds, remove the bucket from the faucet’s stream.
Measure how many gallons of the bucket has filled in that 60 seconds. If you’ve filled the 5-gallon bucket with 3 gallons of water than your water flow rate is 3 GPM. That means you can support any pressure washer that has a GPM of up to 3 GPM.
How can I protect my 3000 PSI pressure washer hose?
Just take good care of it, don’t leave your high pressure hose outside when not in use, wrap it up and store it nicely with the pressure washer, make sure to clean it of any dirt. You can use a protector wrap or silicone tape… but I don’t think they help much.
Your best bet is to keep it clean, dry it thoroughly and store it correctly.
What is the difference between regular pressure washing and soft wash?
A soft wash uses less than 10% of your pressure washer’s normal pressure. This is to allow you to clean sensitive or damaged surfaces without causing new or additional damage.
Jobs such as cleaning roof shingles or windows require a more gentle touch.
Does the length of the hose affect the pressures?
Yes, though if your pressure washer came with a 25-foot hose then replacing that hose for a 25-foot hose won’t affect the pressure, if you were to replace it with a 50-foot long hose, then you might notice that the pressure reduced at the spray wand, as the pump as to work harder to push the water that distance.
Some pressure washers can handle the increased hose length, the best thing to do is consult your manual or talk to the manufacturer as they’ll be able to guide you on what your pressure washer can handle.
3000 PSI Pressure Washer Comparison Chart
|Powerhouse International – Electric High Power||32||15 x 18 x 24||3000||2.2||6600|
|PressurePro PPS3030HCI-UPS Pro Power 3000 PSI Gas Engine Pressure Washer||67||20.5 x 21.5 x 24.5||3000||3||9000|
|CRAFTSMAN 3000 PSI Cold Water Gas Pressure Washer||67||25.37 x 21.75 x 21||3000||2.1||6300|
|Simpson Cleaning MSH3125 MegaShot Gas Pressure Washer||55||26 x 18 x 35||3200||2.5||8000|
|Generac SpeedWash 7122 Pressure Washer System||62||24.2 x 18.9 x 35.5||3200||2.7||8640|
|WEN PW31 Gas Pressure Washer||67||21 x 21 x 40||3100||2.5||7750|
|Simpson Cleaning MS60763S MagaShot Pressure Washer||63||33 x 18 x 23||3100||2.4||7740|
|548||46 x 48 x 30||3000||3.5||10500|
There are many pressure washers out there that produce 3000 PSI or more, so knowing which to go for, well it takes a lot of time to research and to test them all.
So I hope that my 3000 PSI pressure washer reviews have helped to guide you in the right direction. Myself? I would narrow the list down further, it comes down to gas or electric for me and out of the ones I’ve presented. For gas?
It really is the Simpson Cleaning MSH3125 MegaShot Gas Pressure Washer that shines, for electric then it’s the Powerhouse International – Electric High Power.
Either of these two will make you very happy.
If you have any questions or feel I’ve missed any awesome pressure washer that would fit nicely in this list, then please leave a comment in the comments section below.
Last update on 2021-02-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API