There’s one question I always get when I talk to people about pressure washers, and that’s “What is the best cheap pressure washer?”
Perhaps you are wondering the same thing?
I’m going to take you through the best cheap electric and gas pressure washers. You won’t just find the most affordable power washers, but also the one which will be the cheapest for you in the long run.
“Cheap” means good value to me, and good value means reliable and effective cleaning.
Best Cheap Electric Pressure Washer For Sale
- HIGH PRESSURE PERFORMANCE: This compact pressure washer is equipped with a powerful universal motor and a tri axial pump that produces up to 1900 PSI, 1.51 GPM, and 14 amp the perfect outdoor cleaner
- COMPACT TROLLEY DESIGN: This portable pressure washer is built on a two wheel trolley making it easy to maneuver, this trolley also offers convenient storage for your pressure washer accessories
- CLEANING VERSATILITY: Power wash through dirt and grime on your patio, siding, fencing, and car using the vari-spray and turbo lance, along with the 25 ounce bayonet foam cannon
It’s one of the best on my best pressure washer ranking, and this is why It’s one of the cheapest in the long term.
Producing 1900 PSI at 1.5 GPM, you get a total cleaning power of 2850. This is a medium-duty pressure washer, perfect for those jobs around your home on the weekends.
This is a pressure washer that’s loved, is it perfect? Of course not, I don’t think I’ve found a perfect pressure washer yet, but for the money? This pressure washer is a fantastic option.
You can rest easy knowing that when you buy this pressure cleaner, you don’t only get a fantastic product, but you also get amazing customer service from the AR North America team.See full specs here…
If you are really focused on getting one of the cheapest electric pressure washers/cleaners, then this one by Greenworks is the winner for you.
This pressure washer offers 1500 PSI at 1.1 GPM giving you a total cleaning power of 1650, with that level of pressure and water flow rate, this is a light-duty machine.
Though in terms of cleaning power, it is still 5x as powerful as your regular garden hose.
If you are cleaning a big driveway, then this will take a few extra hours, you might be able to reduce that by introducing one of the best pressure washer detergents on this list.
But it Is the perfect pressure washer for washing your car.See full specs here…
Best Cheap Gas Pressure Washer For Sale
- Premium Residential Performance: Easy-to-assemble and easy-to-start with its Honda GC190 Premium residential engine, the MegaShot power washer is great for cleaning decks, patios, outdoor furniture,...
- Power and Durability: A powerful, reliable, maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump delivers 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM and includes thermal relief to prevent overheating; Welded steel frame...
- Lightweight and Portable: The compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person; 10-inch premium pneumatic tires offer ease of maneuverability across various...
My top pick for the best gas pressure washer is this heavy-duty power washer from Simpson. The Simpson MSH3125 MegaShot.
It has a Honda engine and fits into the criteria for being reliable and efficient at pressure washing. For use about the home, this is an excellent purchase.
Producing 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM, which gives you a huge cleaning power of 8000!
You may not know this, but Simpson also makes DeWalt power washers. Simpson has a fantastic company culture that comes from making all their machines by hand. While they no longer do that, many of the employees still treat each machines quality checks with the same level of detail as when these were being handmade.
You can rest very easy knowing that not only is this pressure washer relatively cheap, but it’s also very well rated and often a best-seller.See full specs here…
- Designed with ergonomics in mind, the cushion grip handle improves comfort during cleaning. And you can hold the easy-to-pull spray trigger with minimal effort, reducing fatigue
- Integrated ½-inch gallon detergent tank provides convenient on-board storage for cleaning detergents
- Featuring a Generac OHV horizontal-shaft engine, the pump is well above the ground at the same level as the engine, which makes hose connections a snap
This is one of the cheapest pressure washers by Generac. Producing 2800 PSI at 2.4 GPM water flow rate, this gives you a total cleaning power of 6720, easily making this a heavy-duty power washer and perfect for those big driveways.
If you are considering just purchasing an electric pressure washer before they are less money, but you have a large yard or driveway to clean, then this really is a much better option.
It’ll cost you roughly the same as some of the more expensive electric models, but you’ll get vast amounts of more cleaning power.
The expertise of Generac have managed to create a reliable gas engine that chock full of value.See full specs here…
What about used Pressure Cleaners
When considering a used power washer, these are only a good option if you are considering a gas power washer.
Electric machines use wobble pumps, and these have a short lifespan, and they can’t be replaced affordably.
I suggest picking up a used gas pressure washer from a friend. You want to stay away from gas pressure cleaners that have been used on job sites, as these will have had a hard life, and you won’t get the best bang for your buck.
Cheap Pressure Washers Comparison Table
|AR Blue Clean AR383||27||11.25 x 12.25 x 28.5||1900||1.5||2850|
|GreenWorks GW1501||16.3||11.42 x 17.13 x 9.45||1500||1.1||1650|
|Simpson Cleaning MSH3125 MegaShot||55||26 x 18 x 35||3200||2.5||8000|
|Generac 6922||57||24.4 x 18.8 x 35.4||2800||2.4||6720|
Hopefully, I’ve managed to show you some fantastic cheap pressure washer options. These will give you the best bang for you must and the highest value for money.
I’ve tried to show you everything you need to know in these best cheap pressure washer reviews, but should I have missed a fantastic option, or you happen to have some questions, please let me know in the comments section below.