Have you ever wanted to own a modern power-washing system to take the washing and cleaning burden off you? Do you want an innovative, state-of-the-art system that provides optimum cleaning while still being easy to use? Then look no further than the Ivation Electric Pressure Washer 2200 PSI 1.8 GPM!
Powered by a 14.5 Amp, 1600 Watt motor, the Ivation Electric Pressure Washer delivers an amazing amount of washing power to your hands. The TSS (Total Stop System) technology lets you save on water by using a trigger mechanism, unlike in a garden hose.
This way, you can deliver the right amount of water without any wastage.
The Ivation also comes with a self-suction feature, which pumps water from a still water source such as a tank or a well. It works great with a water level as low as 1 meter, making the unit highly portable and versatile.
Speaking of versatility, the unit comes with 5 different interchangeable, quick-connect nozzles ranging from 0 degrees to 40 degrees.
There’s a foam nozzle, too. Different wash heads allow you to use the unit to clean different surfaces and outdoor items. These nozzles can be stored on the on-board nozzle storage.
The washer itself is very lightweight at just 13.3 kg, and is mounted on wheels for easy portability.
The 30 ft. long cord allows for a good range of movement; all-in-all making it a very portable and easy to use product, not to mention well-designed and good looking.
Ivation Electric Pressure Washer 2200 PSI 1.8 GPM with Power Hose Nozzle Gun and Turbo Wand, All Parts Included, W/Built in Soap Dispenser Review
- Incredible Cleaning Power Generated by the 1800 Watt/14.5 amp Motor Outputs a Whopping 1.8 GPM and 2,200 PSI Pressure for Maximum Cleaning and Scrubbing Power
- 5 Interchangeable High and Low Pressure Nozzles Wash Various Surfaces (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and soap); Bonus Turbo Wand Included
- Easy-to-Use System Requires Just 30-Second Setup w/Three Simple Attachments, The Unique Copper Connections are Easily Joined to Hose and Nozzle for Quick, Effortless Hookup
- 5 Interchangeable Nozzles Allow You To Choose The Right Attachment For The Right Job.
- Takes 30 Seconds To Set Up.
- Perfect For Cleaning The House, Vehicles, The Driveway, Or Pretty Much Anything Else
- 2200 PSI.
- 1.8 Gallons Per Minute (GPM).
- Built-in Detergent Tank.
- Easy-To-Use, And Requires Just 30 Seconds Setup Using Only Three Simple Attachments.
- 5 Interchangeable Nozzles so you can choose the right attachment for the right job: Turbo Nozzle, 0, 15, 25, 40, and Soap. Bonus Turbo Wand Included.
- Unique Copper Connection is Easily Joined to Hose for Quick, Effortless Hookup.
- Automatic Trigger-Controlled TSS (Total Stop System).
- Optional Self-Suction.
- Soap Dispenser.
- An Ideal Pressure-Cleaning System Suited for Various Scenarios, Including Cars, RVs, Boats, Decks, Driveways, and Even Homes.
- Customer Service
- Beginners Might Face Difficulty
- No Hose Reel
- Difficult To Find Replacement Parts
The Ivation Electric Pressure Washer 2200 PSI, All Parts Included, With a Built in Soap Dispenser is an excellent product that has many 5 star reviews on Amazon.
You will love the simplicity and durability that this unit offers, and how it rises to the occasion whenever you want your household washing chores done.
It is an ingenious tool with various useful attachments and a soap dispenser that will make your life much easier and make you wonder why you hadn’t gotten this product before.
There are other attachments available with the unit as well, such as a gun handle, a turbo wand, and a spray wand. The turbo wand is useful for hard-to-reach areas such as the undersides of a vehicle.
The soap dispenser allows for a deeper cleaning in situations where you need to use detergent with water. And the best part is that the Ivation 2200 comes at a very low price, making it affordable for all!
The innovative Ivation 2200 seems to be the complete package as a powerful washer that can be used to perform diverse cleaning tasks.
It can be used on a variety of surfaces and is incredibly portable and easy to use. Automatic features such as self-suctioning and auto-shutoff add that much more to its value.
When compared to other contenders on the market, the Ivation Electric Pressure Washer has a lot of value for money.
he only good alternatives to this amazing tool are the Sun Joe SPX1000 1450 PSI 1.45 GPM 11.5 Amp Electric Pressure Washer and the AR Blue Clean AR383SS 1900 PSI Cold Water Electric Pressure Washer.
The Ivation 2200 is an ideal tool for cleaning homes, cars, boats, RVs and driveways. It is a powerful tool, delivering 2200 PSI of pressure and although it may not reach all the way up to your second-story siding, it will still get most of your jobs done.
An overwhelming number of customers have found it to be very versatile and have given it very positive feedback.
This model is simpler and much more powerful than gas-powered washers. It allows the user to control the spray volume, thus delivering optimum power and saving waste.
Really, there aren’t very many downsides of the product itself.
However, Ivation is a relatively unknown brand and you might be hard-pressed to find replacement parts.
If that is a concern, you might look into alternatives such as the Sun Joe SPX1000 1450 PSI 1.45 GPM Electric Pressure Washer, 11.5-Amp and the AR Blue Clean AR383SS 1900 PSI Cold Water Electric Pressure Washer.
Despite a lack of popularity, though, the Ivation 2200 has proved its mettle and has gained impressive customer feedback for light to medium washing requirements.
For very heavy-duty jobs, you need something above 2800 PSI.
Residential pressure washing, however, comes in between 1700-2800 PSI pumps. If that is your purpose and if you’re not intending it for an industrial setup or something similar, then the Ivation 2200 is the right tool for you.
You will love the versatility of the Ivation 2200 and how the different nozzles fit in and come handy in different situations.
That, along with its compact size, easy operability and high performance make the 2200 the ideal choice for you. And, above all, the low price of the unit makes it almost impossible for the competition to beat its value-for-money.
Last update on 2019-10-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API